- Decentralized Altcoin Trading
- Smart Contract Escrow Services
- Tokenized Securities Registry
- Tokenized Securities Marketplace
- ERC20 Token Marketplace
- Smart Contract MicroLending
- Digital Assets Management
- Funds Remittance (Fiat & Crypto Currencies)
- Crypto ATM at Partner Locations
- Multiple Online Branches
- Free Merchant Stores
- Friendly Customer Service (with a real telephone number)
- We call you, Just ask!
- 24/7 Online Assistance
YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY… AND WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
A Measured Approach
- Lower operational cost: A decentralized trade settlement platform could eliminate or change the role of intermediaries, resulting in reduced commissions and other costs. Ideally, trades could be settled instantaneously (T+0 time-frame).
- Global trade: Such a model will allow seamless trade globally by keeping securities positions on a decentralized ledger, allowing trades beyond existing regional systems, such as Target 2 Securities (T2S) for the Eurozone.
- Clearing: Decentralizing the clearing process will eliminate the considerable amount of risk in trading of over-the-counter (OTC) products such as swaps, which has been mandated by regulators.
- Increased trust: With all transactions recorded transparently on a distributed ledger, trust levels throughout the capital markets would increase.
- Reduced risk: By executing transactions in real-time, a decentralized platform would eliminate counterparty risk and improve the regulation of “naked short-selling” and other speculative trading methods.
- Regulatory reporting: Easier access to transaction information for regulators would reduce the cost of regulatory reporting for market participants
Decentralized Trade Finance
- Carriers issue bill of lading on the blockchainas a digital asset.
- Banks like IBBT issue letter of credit as a digital asset onthe blockchain.
- Multi-signature contracts.
- Smart-contract-enabled, event-based fund release to ensure speed and transparency.
Select the [Register] option on the right side panel and follow the procedures to create an account.
Currently, we run 3 coins on testnet, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and DOGE. We have the ability to offer nearly all coins. In order to test and evaluate the security, flow, and reliability of our service we believe the 3 Testnet coins are sufficient.